Question about movie premieres onboard

tissandtully

Original Poster
So, I'll be traveling on the Disney Dream when Age of Ultron is released on May 1, the final day of the cruise is May 1, I know they sometimes premier films at midnight when they are released, but wondering if they will do that on the final day, anyone experienced this? Would love to catch AOU on the boat!

216bruce

We've seen movies on DCL the day they were released a couple of times, but I don't recall if there were midnight showings or not. There have been late movies, maybe even startingat midnight in the theater, but not sure about premieres. Good question.

ChuckElias

Disney films always have a Prem-ear at Sea on the day that they also premier in US theaters. There are also very often midnight shows on the last night of the cruise. But I honestly don't know if they'll premier a NEW movie at a midnight showing. Your best bet is to call DCL. They will have a list of all movies showing during your sailing, and you should be able to get a definitive answer about Avengers from them.

If you do get an answer, I hope you'll share it here. I'm kind of interested to know the answer myself!

jme

Just to be clear, you want to know if they will have a midnight showing of a Priem-EAR movie, that releases in theaters on your Disembark day?
I would *think* they would, since they do have Midnight showings... and they will DEFINITELY have it on the cruise following yours where it is on their Embarkation day... I guess your best bet is to call and confirm as @ChuckElias said. If you do, please share here as I too am curious to hear the results

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom