Question about Mexico Pavilion

mrpres1dent

Original Poster
I was on Twitter and somehow ended up on the La Cava del Tequila's Twitter account and it sort of blew my mind that they're just now celebrating their 10th anniversary this year.

I've been going to EPCOT for so long that it just always seemed like that place was in there, but apparently not. Does anybody know what was in the space that La Cava del Tequila occupies now, and/or have any photos of the interior of the pavilion from that time period?

SeaCastle

It was a jewelry shop. From WDWMagic: "The former Case Mexicana area is now the Jewellery shop, and the former Jewellery shop is now walled off for the Tequila bar construction. The KidCot that was in the Casa Mexicana is now in the lobby of the pavilion by the wood carvings." Not finding any pix unfortunately.

Props to friendly bartenders at La Cava who gave us a free tequila flight to end our drinking around the world after pouring it in the minutes before Illuminations. Having no takers, we got it for free before they dumped it.

The Empress Lilly

I was on Twitter and somehow ended up on the La Cava del Tequila's Twitter account and it sort of blew my mind that they're just now celebrating their 10th anniversary this year.

I've been going to EPCOT for so long that it just always seemed like that place was in there, but apparently not.
There were few alcohol vending points until quite recently. The former EPCOT theme park was only replaced by a crass giant bar this decade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom