Question About Harry Potter at Universal Orlando

Are they the same?

• Total voters

WonderMan

Original Poster
Are the Interactive wands that you can get by getting selected at the Olivanders Show exclusive to the show or are those exact same Wands available for purchase at the owl post. In other words; Are the wands at Olivanders special and can not be found anywhere else or are the wands you get the same ones you can get at the store? Thanks!

Eckert

Are the Interactive wands that you can get by getting selected at the Olivanders Show exclusive to the show or are those exact same Wands available for purchase at the owl post. In other words; Are the wands at Olivanders special and can not be found anywhere else or are the wands you get the same ones you can get at the store? Thanks!
All the wands sold throughout the Wizarding World are the same. Owl Post in Hogsmeade and Ollivanders in Diagon are the only ones that will sell the "exclusive" wands, aka the wands that are not tied to a HP character.

Disneyhead'71

To add a little more to what @Eckert said.

The wands tied to the popular characters are available in several locations (carts in the lands, large store at the entrance to each park, Universal Store in CityWalk). But there are 13 wands based on the Celtic calender available at The Owl Post and Ollivander's. They are there on the shelves and you can just pick one, but it is more fun to talk to a shop keeper and have them match the wand to your birthday.

IMG_4657_14476729065_l.jpg

Rob562

Those Olivanders Celtic wands are also available on the Universal Orlando site. I kinda wish they sold the ones that you're matched with on Pottermore...

-Rob

Bairstow

When my sister was "chosen" by a wand it was the same alder/deatheater wand you can buy in the store.

Yes, she bought it.

Nj4mwc

On sept, nov and dec and may trips I have gotten both parks done in entirety with Time to linger and take in the atmosphere and shops in Potter areas as well as a few beers in Moes(which no trip is complete without IMO). I've used the express pass on two occasions and it greatly helps but if it's a slow day you can do everything

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom