Question about Give A Day, Get A Disney Day

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
So, I was supposed to do my GADGADD today. It was an outdoor festival event that has now been canceled because of rain. What happens now? Am I just out of luck because of the weather? Or is there something that I can do? Anyone had this happen to them now that the deadline is over?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
So, I was supposed to do my GADGADD today. It was an outdoor festival event that has now been canceled because of rain. What happens now? Am I just out of luck because of the weather? Or is there something that I can do? Anyone had this happen to them now that the deadline is over?

Was it canceled or postponed? Moist outdoor fund raising events are postponed to a later date if inclement weather interferes.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Was it canceled or postponed? Moist outdoor fund raising events are postponed to a later date if inclement weather interferes.
The voicemail said it was canceled and no word about it being postponed. I've sent an email to the volunteer organization to find out if they are rescheduling it at a later date, but as of now, it's just canceled.

Edit: I just called again...it says although you cannot attend the event, you can still sponsor a luminary...but I'm thinking that's just for the people who were attending the event...not us volunteers.

I'm bummed. I was really looking forward to this tonight. It looked like it would be a lot of fun! :(

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The voicemail said it was canceled and no word about it being postponed. I've sent an email to the volunteer organization to find out if they are rescheduling it at a later date, but as of now, it's just canceled.

I'm bummed. I was really looking forward to this tonight. It looked like it would be a lot of fun! :(

ugghh...sounds like you may be SOL :shrug: Perhaps the organization will reschedule and honor their part of the promotion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom