Question about discounted WDW tickets

Lindy

We are thinking we will be buying a 6 day pass for our family. We want to get the most out of Disney and that will work out best for us.
I had a site recommended to me (but I can't remember who) to purchase hopper plus passes for a discounted price (only 20$ per but with 6 people not that bad)

The site is floridaorlandotickets.net. Has anyone used them or where is the best place to buy the tickets.
We are not sure if we should buy them at the Disney Store or wait until we get down there to purchase.

Thanks for your help, it is getting close and we are trying to tie up all the loose ends!

Camelot

I think you need to be careful that the "discounter" is legitimate, and that may be hard to find out if you wait until you go there.

I saw a program (like "20/20" ) report on these people who you see in tourist areas, like Orlando, and they were ripping people off by selling used tickets...so be careful.

Upvote 0

mightyduck

Originally posted by Lindy
We are thinking we will be buying a 6 day pass for our family. We want to get the most out of Disney and that will work out best for us.
I had a site recommended to me (but I can't remember who) to purchase hopper plus passes for a discounted price (only 20$ per but with 6 people not that bad)

The site is floridaorlandotickets.net. Has anyone used them or where is the best place to buy the tickets.
We are not sure if we should buy them at the Disney Store or wait until we get down there to purchase.

Thanks for your help, it is getting close and we are trying to tie up all the loose ends!

Yes, check mousesavers.com. I bought my discounted pass from floridatickets and I was very happy with their service. :)

Upvote 0

DanStat

Make Sure!

Make sure you know that you can trust the people you are getting the tickets from!

DO NOT go to one of those stands on the side of the road that claims to sell "discounted tickets". Most of those are tickets that have already been used, so when you get into the parks, you are out of luck...and most "discount ticket" places have a "No Refund Policy"...

If you were looking for discounted tickets, I would go with AAA...

Upvote 0

Lindy

Original Poster
Well, I took the leap

I emailed the company I mentioned above and ordered the 6 - 6day hopper plus passes.

With a little fear and trembling I zipped of the credit card number and off went my order.

That was Tues afternoon, and Friday in the mail, my tickets arrived safe and sound. I was so relieved to get them!

And they sent me a little minnie mouse pin (not a cheesey one) just for the order.

My experience was a treat. So if anyone else is looking to do it, I had great success with Floridaorlandotickets.net.

We saved about $20 per ticket. Not overwhelming but any little bit is great!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom