Costume question

PG 134

Adults wearing costumes is more of an Operations issue. Security's main concern with costumes is if you have a mask/face covering or sharp and projectile type weapons. Security may advise you that the touch point staff might not let you in the park or Operations might request their presence when Ops makes the approach with the Guest. That is all Security's role is regarding costumes.

NelleBelle

Well, you could always try and say it's your "everyday" dress (e.g. Amish, Mennonite--no disrespect, seriously, so no flame), but I think you'd have better luck with t-shirts and skirts and hats.

ninjaprincesst

We go at Thanksgiving every year and my teen daughter always dresses in a pirate costume , that being said though, she doe the pirate league so they may be why it is allowed. Also costmes are allowed for Adults at the Very Merry Christmas Party.

Cosmic Commando

These people brought in an entire Thanksgiving dinner three years ago, but I'm not sure when Disney came out with the latest version of their costume policy. Generally, I don't think they would have a problem with Pilgrim clothes on Thanksgiving. They're probably more concerned with costumes that are either unsafe or could be mistaken for real Disney CMs. On that note, don't take pictures with anyone like you're a character at a meet-n-greet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom