Question about Cinderella's Royal Table.

Stupido

Original Poster
Hey guys.

So my best friend came to me and told me that she'd like to go to the World for her birthday in June. We've been planning it all out and starting to book things. Knowing that Cinderella is her favorite princess, I booked surprise reservations at CRT for her birthday at 8:25pm. I have never previously eaten at any Full Service restaurant on property before. I had a quick question about it. Seeing as how we have on day in Magic Kingdom, and the park will be pretty busy, I was wondering about how long a meal at CRT lasts? I wanted to optimize our time in Magic Kingdom, and just wanted to know how much time I should budget for dinner.

Thank you guys so much!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Hey guys.

So my best friend came to me and told me that she'd like to go to the World for her birthday in June. We've been planning it all out and starting to book things. Knowing that Cinderella is her favorite princess, I booked surprise reservations at CRT for her birthday at 8:25pm. I have never previously eaten at any Full Service restaurant on property before. I had a quick question about it. Seeing as how we have on day in Magic Kingdom, and the park will be pretty busy, I was wondering about how long a meal at CRT lasts? I wanted to optimize our time in Magic Kingdom, and just wanted to know how much time I should budget for dinner.

Thank you guys so much!

I takes about an hour.

HouCuseChickie

Breakfast took us just under an hour, lunch took us about 1.25 hours, and dinner took us around an hour and 45 min since they were more sluggish that night with everything at dinner. Obviously, the length of time it took us to get through dinner was well beyond the average, but I throw it out there since there's always the chance of tihngs going on longer than expected.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I guess I should have put that it's about an hour once you are seated.

When you name is first called you will be put in a room to wait to meet Cinderella and if your name is not called by the time you get through that line you will have to wait for your party to be called to go up to the dining room.

Dad 2 M & M

Now - DO be aware of one thing: there are "Character" restaurants - and restaurants with great food. You will NEVER get both at WDW.

CRT is a GREAT Character Experience - but the food is mediocre at best. Others have said "downright BAD". None of this is a problem, as long as you understand what you will get....
CRT breakfast is a must each trip. With that said, the food "buffet" is not very good. Last trip the characters were down to 4 Princesses. Back in the day, when M & M were small princesses we could expect to see Peter Pan, Wendy, Chip and Dale, and others, not just 4 princesses.....STILL wouldn't miss it as it part of our routine!

Jkata87

thats a perfect place for birthday for her . if you call you can get a chocolate slipper filled with mousse and a message written in syrup. so for Mother's Day I had " happy Mother's Day Princess Barbara" written on it. I can find a pic if you want.

harryk

You show 8:25 P.M -- depending on seating - if near window's -- you'll have an opportunity to see the fireworks! Check out the time they are scheduled to go off. We have been seated right at the windows and the the show was simply great. They dim the lights in the dining room. Music is piped in and you get to hear the narration as the show goes on....

stevehousse

Anyone else irked that they took the filet mignon and eggs off the menu for breakfast?!? It was one of the only reasons I agreed I go because they had that. Hope it changed bCk by November...

LostPrincessKarleigh

The breakfast menu change has left us a bit cold. Instead of fresh eggs you get an egg loaf object and bitter chocolate danishes .
My thoughts exactly! Our last trip was the first (and probably last) time we ate at CRT. The pastries were lackluster, we never got a refill of coffee or orange juice, and my veggie quiche was...not good. Be Our Guest wipes the floor with CRT, IMHO.

Jabbas

I'm glad I changed my reservation to Be Our Guest. Since I was strictly going for the food and not the characters. Does Ashkerus have better food? I'm really disappointment with the reviews at CRT.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Ashkerus has better food (IF IMHO you stay away from the fishy things, not my cup of tea for breakfast) and its buffet instead of fixed plates.

kelknight84

Anyone else irked that they took the filet mignon and eggs off the menu for breakfast?!? It was one of the only reasons I agreed I go because they had that. Hope it changed bCk by November...
We were just there 2 weeks ago and I enjoyed my filet and eggs, so it is still there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom