Question About Celebrating Birthdays

tinkerblonde11

Original Poster
Hey everyone,

Okay so i'm going to be taking a trip down to Disney for about a week in October. My birthday is on Halloween but because of personal reasons, we cannot go that week. We were thinking now about going towards the middle of the month but I would really like to celebrate my 14th birthday. Would I be able to get the pins and everything even if it's not the exact day? Please help! :shrug:

Thanks for any answers given! :wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Hey everyone,

Okay so i'm going to be taking a trip down to Disney for about a week in October. My birthday is on Halloween but because of personal reasons, we cannot go that week. We were thinking now about going towards the middle of the month but I would really like to celebrate my 14th birthday. Would I be able to get the pins and everything even if it's not the exact day? Please help! :shrug:

Thanks for any answers given! :wave:
You can certainly get a birthday button [and wear it your whole trip], you'll get lots of "Happy Birthday"s from CMs and guests alike and you may get a special treat here and there but don't depend on that, if it happens great, if not :shrug:

You won't get the free birthday admission or other stuff if you already have admission, that only happens on the actual day of your birthday.

Make sure you note on any ADRs and resort reservations that you'll be celebrating your birthday on this trip.

Have a great celebration! :wave:

luvlifeinfl

I am in a similar situation. My B'day is on Nov. 9th, but we were not able to get time off until the end of the month. We will be arriving on Nov. 21, so if I go back to my online reservations I can put in that I am celebrating my b'day. I should get my pin to wear?

I get it that I wil not get the one free park entrance, because I will not be there on my actual bday.

But i just want my bday pin since i am going the month of my bday.

foreverbelle

Of course you can celebrate it early. Again you won't be able to get any of the free passes or anything but you will have a blast. Dif. do wear the buttons. There will be several people celebrating birthdays and anniversaries and what not there and it not be there actual birthday at all. Enjoy and Happy Birthday a little bit early.

wdwwdeagle

I am in a similar situation. My B'day is on Nov. 9th, but we were not able to get time off until the end of the month. We will be arriving on Nov. 21, so if I go back to my online reservations I can put in that I am celebrating my b'day. I should get my pin to wear?

I get it that I wil not get the one free park entrance, because I will not be there on my actual bday.

But i just want my bday pin since i am going the month of my bday.
You can get a birthday pin in a couple different places, and you don't have to go back to your reserv. to do it, if you don't want to. You can just tell them when you get there:
- at the front desk when you check in to your resort
or if you are staying off prop. or just forget
- at guest relations outside the theme park you are visiting that day (GR window is off to the side near where you buy park tickets at each park).

Like foreverbelle said, get it on your first day and wear it the whole vacation, and if you have TS reserv. call DD back and ask them to note your bday on your reserv.
Happy Birthday!

luvlifeinfl

Thanks all and especially Aleshia ( my VA friend). I went back to my DVC account and on my Ressie I added my B'day and then I went back to my to checked my ADR's on line the info carried over.

I do not care about the free day, I just want to wear my pin like a proud B'day girl!!:sohappy:

So i just txt my DH and told him since we were going to WDW during the month of my B'day I was giving this trip to my self as a present:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom