Question about AMC Theater @ Disney Springs

LeighM

I'm going to be at Disney when Avengers End Game is released and we wanted to watch the movie in the Dolby theater at Disney Springs. We don't have Dolby close to us back home so are excited to try it. Can someone let me know if you enter the room from the back or the front of the theater? I often have to take bathroom breaks throughout the movie and need to know where to reserve my seats so I can be close to the exit. I'm sure it's going to be super busy so really need to purchase ahead of time when they become available.

DisneyJoe

When you are choosing your seats, the entrance, exits, aisles, and screen will be clearly marked on the layout of the theater.

Nevermind, that doesn't seem to be the case at that theater, I just checked, except that you can see the screen. The last time I attended there, we entered from the rear of the theater.

I'd call.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LeighM

Original Poster
When you are choosing your seats, the entrance, exits, aisles, and screen will be clearly marked on the layout of the theater.

Nevermind, that doesn't seem to be the case at that theater, I just checked, except that you can see the screen. The last time I attended there, we entered from the rear of the theater.

I'd call.

And thus the cause of my confusion LOL. I've never seen exits and doors not clearly marked on the layout when seats need to be reserved. it's strange. But every time I've tried calling their number, I get a line busy tone.

Upvote 0

LeighM

Original Poster
Update: after contacting corporate customer service about the phone not working at their Disney Springs theater, I was able to get through to them today. I was able to find out that you enter from the front on the lower level but from the back on balcony. Glad I called because I didn't know it even had a balcony. My vertigo wouldn't have been happy if I reserved one of those seats LOL.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom