Question about a 3 year old...

Leo!

Hi all again,

I'm planning the wdw trip for November of 2012. My question is: if my little baby will be a 3 year old during the stay (middle of the stay)...

- Do I have to purchase tickets for him? (for the days that he'll be 3). The same applies for the dining plan that I want to pay.

Sorry if it's a silly question, but in the wdw reservation webpage there's message "age at the time of arrival" and he'll be 2 at that time. I've tryed and there's a big difference when I quote for him as a 2 years old and as a 3 years old for the whole stay.

Thanks!

The Mom

Premium Member
My understanding is your child is charged for his/her age at time of arrival. So, if your child is two, you don't have to run out and purchase a ticket after you arrive. The same applies if your child is 9 when you check in, but turns 10 - he/she can still use his child's ticket until you check-out.

I believe that's why they ask specifically "age at time of arrival."

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I asked this specific question to guest services at MK. They told me that it was upon arrival. Since so many families celebrate events, like birthday's, they won't have you buy tickets for the child for half way through the trip. So if they are 2 upon arrival, just enjoy the trip! :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom