Question about 7-01-06

dreamteacher

Original Poster
Is anything going on that night? a group that I listen to on the radio will be there on that night. the group is Pocket Full Of Rocks if you want to look them up.

Chape19714

I will be there too, I'm assuming you mean Pleasure Island or Epcot, otherwise it wouldn't make much sense at MGM or MK. Please elaborate

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
There is the regularly scheduled Summer concert series, there are some additional performances due to the holiday weekend. I don't recognize the name, so my guess would be as was already stated that they will be somewhere in DTA/PI

dreamteacher

Original Poster
this is what is says

7/1/06
Disney World/Orlando, Fl<!--url's used in the movie--><!--text used in the movie--><!--url's used in the movie--><!--text used in the movie-->

Tim G

dreamteacher said:
this is what is says

7/1/06
Disney World/Orlando, Fl<!--url's used in the movie--><!--text used in the movie--><!--url's used in the movie--><!--text used in the movie-->

EPCOT :cool:

dreamteacher

Original Poster
Yukinon said:
I will be there that weekend too! I never heard of the band but I love Christian music so I'm in :D
do you or anyone that is going to be there have a video camera and if you do can you video it and put it on the web thank you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom