Quarantine from NY, NJ, CT Ends

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
If you have a job in which you can work from home, I could see the 14 day quarantine as possible but for the rest, that is still darn near impossible to do without taking 2 weeks off of work in addition to the time you are on vacation.
Over 50% of adults up here still telework, and if they have kids, most schools up here return after Labor Day. Still a window for a vacation followed by 14 days of quality time at home before school start so for those interested.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Personally, I can do that. 2 weeks before and 2 after was impossible. I was holding out hope it would be canceled today since it’s my last day to cancel. Phew!
Over 50% of adults up here still telework, and if they have kids, most schools up here return after Labor Day. Still a window for a vacation followed by 14 days of quality time at home before school start so for those interested.
Might want to have a temperature check there...

...this is laughable. No one is coming. New Jersey is quietly prepping monetary fines for flying in and out of hotzones and not observing quarantines (I do a fair amount of state work and have a lot of contacts)...so Florida has no power over the reality here.

Last edited:

AEfx

No one in their right mind is traveling to Florida right now. Florida has bungled this worse than almost any other state except for GA.

The states listed are actually INCREASING their own quarantine orders, adding fines and upping enforcement, and the way things are going, lockdowns are very likely to be happening again.

The amount of people willing to risk their lives to go to one of the biggest hotspots in the world to have a half-baked but still premium priced Disney trip are minuscule.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
No one in their right mind is traveling to Florida right now. Florida has bungled this worse than almost any other state except for GA.

The states listed are actually INCREASING their own quarantine orders, adding fines and upping enforcement, and the way things are going, lockdowns are very likely to be happening again.

The amount of people willing to risk their lives to go to one of the biggest hotspots in the world to have a half-baked but still premium priced Disney trip are minuscule.
I don’t think you’re being fair to Florida...

...the federal government has been worse 🤪

PurpleMan

In the Parks
No
200.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom