Quack, quack, quack...

mightyduck

Original Poster
Just making some happy noise here on the forums.

Ariel, I'm thinking tea party if you're around at all today.

Anyone else interested? I should be cleaning/packing/doing laundry/working/etc. But I'm here. :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is having a very happy day!

OldKeyWest24

I'd love to join your teaparty, if thats ok? I'll Bring the Crumpets. And Mightyduck, take a laod off I'll help you with some of that packing.

Susan

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
I'd love to join your teaparty, if thats ok? I'll Bring the Crumpets. And Mightyduck, take a laod off I'll help you with some of that packing.

Susan

Oh, sure, crumpets are good! :)

LOL... Thanks, Susan... I'm only going to be gone for two days, so I shouldn't have to pack much! LOL!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Two stupid questions:

1. Is this a real tea party where people actually physically get together and actually physically drink tea, or is it some kind of cyberspeak?

2. What's a crumpet?

I'm working, but apparently I'm working about as much as you're packing:D

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov
Two stupid questions:

1. Is this a real tea party where people actually physically get together and actually physically drink tea, or is it some kind of cyberspeak?

2. What's a crumpet?

I'm working, but apparently I'm working about as much as you're packing:D

LOL! No, Gary, the only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask!

1. It's a cyber hangout. :) Ariel and I started this last summer, and we could usually get lots of us to drop in and request a beverage of choice. It's generally an innocuous thread for people to just drop in and say hi without needing to add to a conversation meaningfully.

2. A fried dough English thing you eat with tea. :) Of course, you should feel free to substitute a butterscotch Krimpet if you like. :)

Lhriangel

Ohh ohh can I come? I'm avoiding cleaning my room. Which I should do if I want to go back to school monday instead of in 2 months. *sighs* If I take 3 classes this summer session I can actually graduate ON TIME.. imagine that.. and that is with one year at an art school and one year on the WDWCP.

Anyways I ramble... I'll bring Pesto Bagels, garden herb cream cheese and the music... what do you guys want to hear? Thanks to Dan and Carla I have a pretty crazy collection now.

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique
Ohh ohh can I come? I'm avoiding cleaning my room. Which I should do if I want to go back to school monday instead of in 2 months. *sighs* If I take 3 classes this summer session I can actually graduate ON TIME.. imagine that.. and that is with one year at an art school and one year on the WDWCP.

Anyways I ramble... I'll bring Pesto Bagels, garden herb cream cheese and the music... what do you guys want to hear? Thanks to Dan and Carla I have a pretty crazy collection now.

Oh, yes, do join us! And procrastinate all you like. :)

mmm... bagels.... sounds good.

And I have no tea party musical preference....

Lhriangel

Originally posted by mightyduck

Oh, yes, do join us! And procrastinate all you like. :)

mmm... bagels.... sounds good.

And I have no tea party musical preference....

How about Andrea Bocelli? His music is sooo relaxing. Mmmmm Italian tenor..... Okay nuph drooling.. ;).

Erika

Originally posted by Angelique

How about Andrea Bocelli? His music is sooo relaxing. Mmmmm Italian tenor..... Okay nuph drooling.. ;).

Have you heard his rendition of Time To Say Goodbye with our girl Sarah Brightman? It's a few years old.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Vanilla Coke and Andrea Bocelli!?!?!?!?

If you'll let me park my motorcycle nearby (and don't mind my smelly male presence) I think I'm in heaven!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Erika

Have you heard his rendition of Time To Say Goodbye with our girl Sarah Brightman? It's a few years old.

I LOVE that version. *swoons* I don't know... I have a thing for guys that can sing LOL.

I can't remember if that is on the SB cd I have or the AB one.. but no matters it's still good.

Ariel

Ohhhhh...tea party!! Am I too late??? We haven't done this in such a long time...and imagine, very soon we will actually be able to have a real life tea party.... ;)

It's so hot here today, I'm thinking iced tea would be lovely.

:D

My day is going well...I'm in the midst of packing too and getting ready for work....happy happy, joy joy. :)

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
Ohhhhh...tea party!! Am I too late??? We haven't done this in such a long time...and imagine, very soon we will actually be able to have a real life tea party.... ;)

It's so hot here today, I'm thinking iced tea would be lovely.

:D

My day is going well...I'm in the midst of packing too and getting ready for work....happy happy, joy joy. :)

Woohoo, Ariel! Sounds like a plan!

Tramp

Originally posted by Erika

...just for you honey...I brought the music...:kiss:
..hey, Duckie, care to dance?

tea?...yuck, did ya make any coffee?

Click on the link below for the music:

Time To Say Goodbye

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tramp

...just for you honey...I brought the music...:kiss:
..hey, Duckie, care to dance?

tea?...yuck, did ya make any coffee?

Click on the link below for the music:

Time To Say Goodbye

Tramp, you know there's always a pot of coffee on for you. :)

And yes, I'd love to dance... (those lessons are coming in handy already!)

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by mightyduck

Tramp, you know there's always a pot of coffee on for you. :)

And yes, I'd love to dance... (those lessons are coming in handy already!)

Mighty Ducks..lets see your moves to the song 'Disco Duck'

Susan

mightyduck

Original Poster
Originally posted by OldKeyWest24

Mighty Ducks..lets see your moves to the song 'Disco Duck'

Susan

Aww, gee, Susan... I haven't learned the Hustle yet. :(

So far it's just been Swing, Fox Trot, Rhumba, and Merengue....

I'll be Disco Duck after next week. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom