Putting Ariels Playground in DL idea I drew up

J4546

Original Poster
I involves replacing/redeloping Subs and Autopia. I drew it on ms paint i might add, its terrible but wanted to share a loose drawing i just made. Things are roughly to scale.

I put Ariels Playgound and Mermaid Lagoon into DL and I think it fits really well. Imagine if they built this, but sunk the building into the ground and built something on top! Another themed area of frozen of batb perhaps? You could even keep the classic lagoon, if you look at my drawing, the yellow line is the que line and it goes under the new lagoon that has a transparent bottom that lets light in and makes you feel like your going underwater. I think itd be a really cool affect. You walk into the interior of the massive playground and are just blown away be the size of it all, and its all underneath another world. The train station would let you off right in Mermaid Lagoon as well, itd really brighten up that whole area.

Now of course this would cost billions and will never happen, but what a great use of the space to have 2 lands stacked on top of each other.

also when this is done, retheme the mermaid ride in CA to Coco.

Attachments

• dlcombo.jpg
    dlcombo.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom