PUSH helped a couple get engaged

ItlngrlBella

When I worked on a production team of a seasonal haunted attraction, our team would attend a yearly tradeshow for the industry - and I swear the guy who saw that voiced PUSH (the few times I saw him at MK), was at this tradeshow with these little creepy doll/puppet kids/people that rode bikes and interacted with patrons.

(The guy I saw at MK for PUSH was always dressed as a nondescript tourist - he was just short of middle age, baseball cap and sunglasses, with a satchel/duffle hanging at his side and his microphone was either held up to his mouth (tiny) and a couple other times it was hidden in a giant drink tumbler). He barely moved his lips but he had that tumbler in his face constantly and his hand in his pack (remote?) - so I caught on. He was always close by.

I wish I could remember the name of his business. He was there selling his units.

I swear it was the same guy. I'm kicking myself now for not saying, "Hey, aren't you PUSH's friend?!" ... But alas, I was either shy or just not thinking.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom