Purchase MagicBands at park?

mdubm

Original Poster
The rest of my family is going on the trip with us, but not staying on site. They are wanting to buy Magic Bands, but like everything my family does, they have put it off till the last minute. We leave in 12 days. Obviously, they couldn't order online at this point and receive them in time. My only experience is if they are coming late, they are at your resort, but since they aren't on-site, is there an option for them to buy them somewhere once we all arrive in town?

JaxFLBear

MagicBands are widely available across WDW. The Shop Disney Parks mobile app will include many (but not all) MagicBands currently available and can also show what stores should have them available.

SAV

May I ask Why do they want MB's? They aren't required for the parks. To me it's just a waste of money for off-site guests to purchase them.

But they can get them in Disney Springs and the Disney Store in MCO. I'm assuming at each resort shop too.

Jamie77

MagicBands are widely available across WDW. The Shop Disney Parks mobile app will include many (but not all) MagicBands currently available and can also show what stores should have them available.

Are they able to be customized - like adding your name in the inside?

disneygeek90

Are they able to be customized - like adding your name in the inside?
You can purchase customized magicbands at the kiosks. Currently there is one in the Space Mountain giftshop, Launch Bay gift shop (only star wars styles) and in Co-Op in Disney Springs. You can get your name added to the outside of the band/change the band color and the character.

There may be other locations but that's all I'm thinking of right now.

mdubm

Original Poster
May I ask Why do they want MB's? They aren't required for the parks. To me it's just a waste of money for off-site guests to purchase them.

But they can get them in Disney Springs and the Disney Store in MCO. I'm assuming at each resort shop too.
Because we got them and my younger sister pitched a fit and gets everything she wants *eyeroll*.
I, too, believe they are a waste, but I know some like the novelty of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom