Pump bottle toiletries on Disney Cruise Line

jaklgreen

Well, being as they aren't bolted down..... Also, at that point, bring your favorite travel bottle from home and fill up.

Those do not look bolted down. They look like they are just sitting on the shelf by the sink and not actually in the shower either. But I have not been on all of the ships and they might be different. I don't remember them having a glass shelf in the actual showers.

EOD K9

Those do not look bolted down. They look like they are just sitting on the shelf by the sink and not actually in the shower either. But I have not been on all of the ships and they might be different. I don't remember them having a glass shelf in the actual showers.
The glass shelves were out of the shower IIRC. Also, the pump bottles are too bulky to throw in my bag.

HMFan999

Call me paranoid, but my primary concern is that anyone could just open them up and do whatever they want to it.... I don't trust people not to do disgusting things to other people...

KeithVH

Call me paranoid, but my primary concern is that anyone could just open them up and do whatever they want to it.... I don't trust people not to do disgusting things to other people...

Can you imagine a shampoo bottle filled with a mix of soap and Nair hair remover?

jeffnheather

This is what we had in November on the Dream. I think if guests took the whole pump bottle(s), they would charge them for the cost like they used to do for the propeller clocks that used to be on the Magic and Wonder. Like everyone else, though, I don't know how they would prevent tampering. 😬

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom