Pulse Victims Honored with Universal Studios Window

Disneyhead'71

I don't think stuff like that should be in a theme park. The idea is a theme park is for entertainment not a memorial.
IMG_5734.jpg

Is this OK?

Sped2424

IMG_5734.jpg

Is this OK?
Those are great that they do that for imagineers and such. But the topic of discussion was about the employee's who worked at Disney who died during the pulse shooting and I am not even saying a window. I am saying a plaque somewhere backstage if they wanted to keep it in a cast area, something to show that these kids are going to be remembered by their associates and company and hopefully serve as a reminder so that we can never see a tragedy like this again.
Edit: I didn't see corey p's comment and thought your photo was in response to my comment lol CARRYON

Last edited:

Disneyhead'71

As a theme park fan, member of the Orlando LGBT community, and UOR passholder, the gesture made me smile.

I was not in Pulse that night. I'm a news photographer who had to work 3:30a that Sunday morning. Guess where I was at 3:45am?

It was a really long day, and the first time is 10 years of news that I cried at work. I covered Columbine, and VA Tech, the Batman Shooting happened at the theater in Aurora that we saw all the LotR and the first 4 Potter movies. I don't give a poop about anyone's 2nd amendment rights. We aren't mature enough for them. Jefferson never contemplated a populus this ignorant.

Last edited:

Sped2424

As a theme park fan, member of the Orlando LGBT community, and UOR passholder, the gesture made me smile.

I was not in Pulse that night. I'm a news photographer who had to work 3:30a that Sunday morning. Guess where I was at 3:45am?

It was a really long day, and the first time is 10 years of news that I cried at work. I covered Columbine, and VA Tech, the Batman Shooting happened at the theater in Aurora that we saw all the LotR and the first 4 Potter movies. I don't give a poop about anyone's 2nd amendment rights. We aren't mature enough for them. Jefferson never contemplated a populus this ignorant.
Couldn''t agree more. I woke up that day and being a member of the same community I woke up and saw my phone lit up with messages asking me where I was, if I was alright, and then I even got a call from a co worker sobbing checking to see if I was okay as she was calling all her friends who she knew visited pulse from time to time. It was a horrible experience and one that I wish we never see again. I couldn't agree with you more on the second amendment, the founding fathers never had weapons that could take down a classroom of people in seconds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom