Pub Crawl with a Twist

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Time for another pub crawl! This time tell me which Disney character you'd like to have a drink or 3 with and what would you have? @Jessica Meier and @mrdisman can use some cheering up and we need to welcome back @LuLaSue.

I have to go with Goofy on this one. There have been more then one occasion where he has showed he can let loose and have a good time so I'm going with the Goof.

bmarkelon

Bumping this thread back into play, I love this and missed this silly party!! I'm 9 days away and just mixed a cocktail and thinking about what I will be drinking while in WDW next week. Anyhoo, stumbled into this thread and I want to have a drink with Jack Sparrow, for sure! Chip and Dale would be fun and definitely crack me up. I want to say Donald Duck, hopefully he's not an angry drunk ;)
And maybe Pooh Bear to see if he gets all crazy like that dumb "Ted" bear.
Cheers!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Bumping this thread back into play, I love this and missed this silly party!! I'm 9 days away and just mixed a cocktail and thinking about what I will be drinking while in WDW next week. Anyhoo, stumbled into this thread and I want to have a drink with Jack Sparrow, for sure! Chip and Dale would be fun and definitely crack me up. I want to say Donald Duck, hopefully he's not an angry drunk ;)
And maybe Pooh Bear to see if he gets all crazy like that dumb "Ted" bear.
Cheers!
Cheers and have a magical time!!! Alright now after being home for a while I think I'd head over to the R&C Pub for a Leaping Leprechaun with Tigger and then over to France to have a Grey Goose slush with the Beast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom