"Pssst, I heard....."

Disneyhead'71

Original Poster
"...Shrek is closing."
la-et-mn-secret-life-of-pets-review-20160704-snap

TwilightZone

Didn't shrek already close in Hollywood on the 13th? You know the same day that GMR and UOE closed? Good timing on your part, Universal.:rolleyes:

misterID

If only this was taking F&F place on the Disaster plot. But, this is a ride that park desperately needs. This is good news! I was getting worried it wouldn't happen :)

JT3000

If you're hinting at what it looks like you're hinting at, would this still be a dark ride? Because I'm not sure if that building is big enough.

How does 2 attractions at Disney in Florida overshadow an attraction at Universal in California?

Didn't you hear? There's a new premium AP option for both resorts. One of the benefits is your own private jet. Makes flying cross-country a piece of cake!

TwilightZone

How does 2 attractions at Disney in Florida overshadow an attraction at Universal in California?
Does anyone actually care that Shrek is closing? I'm just happy something else is going in there, not a fan.
Eh, both of these statements are very true. I just find it really odd it was the same day. August 13 should for now on be official close outdated rides day at theme parks world wide lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom