• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Protest at Disney cancelled

aw14

Great answer. Stupid kids seeing friends die and tired of being afraid to go to school. Lol. They need to grow up and stop having “much feelings”. Snowflakes.
Aren’t you assuming they have all seen friends die?

aw14

Advertisement
You have proof of this, I assume?
Probably the same proof that these children witnessed a shooting.

Prince-1

Aren’t you assuming they have all seen friends die?
Oh don't be simple. I know that not all of them have seen friends die but maybe they are tired of hearing about students being shot down just going to school. Is this "die in" dumb... yes but so is doing nothing time and time again after we lose our sons and daughters to gun violence.

On another note but same topic I find it pretty disgusting that people are making fun of and mocking the kids that are doing this and are trying to make a change. Some people are pretty pathetic.

aw14

Oh don't be simple. I know that not all of them have seen friends die but maybe they are tired of hearing about students being shot down just going to school. Is this "die in" dumb... yes but so is doing nothing time and time again after we lose our sons and daughters to gun violence.

On another note but same topic I find it pretty disgusting that people are making fun of and mocking the kids that are doing this and are trying to make a change. Some people are pretty pathetic.
This is an overall silly response. You made a general comment about”seeing your classmates die” yet likely none there did.

No one should mock the kids, we should teach them how to actually initiate change. This isn’t working.

jpeden

Love the internet bravdo lol. “I’ll step on them”. Lol. No chance you would ever do that but if it makes you grow a few more hairs on your chest then I believe you.
If i paid $125 for a ticket to the magic kingdom and couldn’t get where I wanted because of this, you’re damn right I’d step on, over, or around them. You don’t get to keep me from enjoying private property for which I possess valid paid attendance because you’re gonna break the rules of said private property with a political demonstration.

HauntedPirate

Premium Member
And you would figure out quickly when you are arrested that what you did is called assault. But hey we believe you there big man with more of your false bravado. Lol.
I love how you say others have “false bravado” while you sit there behind your keyboard and think you know what others would do.

It’s not “assault”. Maybe you should spend more time learning and less time trying to act holier-than-thou. Adios!

Quinnmac000

I love how you say others have “false bravado” while you sit there behind your keyboard and think you know what others would do.

It’s not “assault”. Maybe you should spend more time learning and less time trying to act holier-than-thou. Adios!
Stepping on someone is assault. Anyone unwanted physical contact is technically illegal. So please do it and then try to argue with the cop of you didn't physical assault someone

The Mom

Premium Member
I thought this forum had no rules and played by a “enter at your own risk” agreement?
Yes, there are no rules against calling groups of people who do not post here idiots if you do not agree with them - even if some posters may fall into said group. EX "People who post on the wdwmagic political forums are idiots." versus "jpeden is an idiot." The use of profanity is also restricted (just as in the rest of the forum) along with vulgarity. If there is any doubt, I decide what is vulgar. ;)

ChrisFL

I thought this forum had no rules and played by a “enter at your own risk” agreement?
I mean if you want to have everyone from a certain political spectrum somehow "gotten rid of" that sounds very threatening.

aw14

I mean if you want to have everyone from a certain political spectrum somehow "gotten rid of" that sounds very threatening.
gotten rid of? Banned from WDW for creating a disturbance is a little different than what you are alluding to.

I personally believe the protestors who protest on private property and interfere with the daily progress of paying customers, should be dealt with just like any others who create a disturbance.

Quinnmac000

gotten rid of? Banned from WDW for creating a disturbance is a little different than what you are alluding to.

I personally believe the protestors who protest on private property and interfere with the daily progress of paying customers, should be dealt with just like any others who create a disturbance.
The courts did rule bars could ban Trump supporters from their businesses so I guess Disney could ban these kids however as a public company optics are key....would banning victims be worth the potential backlash.

Most Disney film stars and prominent castmembers are progressive in their views and they could very publicly not enjoy how the company is acting which may hurt them in the long run as there are many more studios in the world that could have their talent.

aw14

The courts did rule bars could ban Trump supporters from their businesses so I guess Disney could ban these kids however as a public company optics are key....would banning victims be worth the potential backlash.

Most Disney film stars and prominent castmembers are progressive in their views and they could very publicly not enjoy how the company is acting which may hurt them in the long run as there are many more studios in the world that could have their talent.
victims of what? most of the protestors have jumped into the issue without having lived through the event (thankfully). I always love the victim culture. Someone similar to me suffered, so due to our similarity I am a victim too. Oy

While I would support anyone creating a disturbance be banned, I don't believe Disney as a corporation would do it.

Quinnmac000

victims of what? most of the protestors have jumped into the issue without having lived through the event (thankfully). I always love the victim culture. Someone similar to me suffered, so due to our similarity I am a victim too. Oy

While I would support anyone creating a disturbance be banned, I don't believe Disney as a corporation would do it.
This is being lead by Parkland students right...doesn't matter if they were the ones who saw the deaths or what, they are considered victims as they were emotional scarred from an event and most likely suffering from acute stress syndrome which can later evolve into PTSD.

Banning those who were at the school (I.e victims), is extremely bad optics as well are using your resources to rally against minors. Like ironically, grown people are fighting against children, calling them names and liars. Do you really think that's gonna bode well in the future?

Top Bottom