• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Protest at Disney cancelled

disneygeek90

So what’s rediculously stupid about these children, is WDW is a place of refuge from this garbage.

I come to the parks for an escape, not to be lectured to.

I was at Disney World the week after Parkland in Feb/March of this year. We spoke to several teachers who actually had been AT the school DURING the shooting, and were at Disney to... unwind and decompress.

I look forward to the police rounding every last single person up and throwing them in jail. This is private property, and you have no right to your political speech there, regardless of your position.
School should also be a place of refuge.

Everyone is blowing this out of proportion to begin with. No one is going to jail and most likely this will never even materialize.

aw14

The whole thing does nothing as it doesn’t offer solutions. Just wants publicity. Typical virtue signaling

With that said, I’ll be there the end of July into early August, I am hopeful not to have it at that time. My family will walk right past it and it won’t cause any disturbance for our vacation

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Premium Member
The whole thing does nothing as it doesn’t offer solutions. Just wants publicity. Typical virtue signaling

With that said, I’ll be there the end of July into early August, I am hopeful not to have it at that time. My family will walk right past it and it won’t cause any disturbance for our vacation
What is a die-in anyways? Do they just lay on the ground with fake blood?

aw14

What is a die-in anyways? Do they just lay on the ground with fake blood?
Not sure about the blood part, but yes, just aimlessly lay on the ground

Saw governor Cuomo do it in an anti gun protest. Of course, he had armed guards with him. Lol. 😏

the.dreamfinder

Yeah, non violent protest doesn’t accomplish anything.

OneofThree

Because after watching your friends and classmates die the natural reaction is to have "adults" call them a disgrace. Nice.
Call "them"? One of the most significant reasons the sjw playbook is ineffective is that the mechanisms of deceit are so obvious that the only way one could be fooled is if they want to be.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Original Poster
Are people really so callous that they would refer to the grief and outrage of schoolchildren who witnessed their classmates being shot in front of them as "muh feelings"?
Some are callous enough to believe we should give teens a free pass to throw tantrums on private property. Reals over feels.

OneofThree

Dismissing and even mocking the trauma of the Parkland survivors is shockingly cruel.
Sure, I'll agree with that. But if it's sacred, you'd think the media, pundits, and politicians would refrain from effectively turning these kids out. You'd also think there would be a decided lack of support by the consumers of said garbage. Then again. . .

Prince-1

You sure about that? I don't need more chest hair.

They expect people to not do anything to them. I wouldn't hesitate to step on one or more of these idiots. They will figure out quickly what "Natural consequences" are.
And you would figure out quickly when you are arrested that what you did is called assault. But hey we believe you there big man with more of your false bravado. Lol.

Last edited:

Prince-1

Sure. Let these children (some are adults) throw their tantrums because of “muh feelings”. That takes precedent over logic and reason nowadays, right?
Great answer. Stupid kids seeing friends die and tired of being afraid to go to school. Lol. They need to grow up and stop having “much feelings”. Snowflakes.

Top Bottom