• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Protest at Disney cancelled

Idiots, all of them. Such a shame they can’t be arrested and banned from WDW. This is why the left has got to go, they are out of control.
There needs to be some serious push-back for these people with logical, sensible reasoning. Their entire "movement" (and I hesitate to even call it that) is based on emotion. From my view it's a bunch children having a temper tantrum. I completely understand that many of those attempting to lead this have been through a very traumatic incident. That does not excuse, however, these kinds of tactics.

If I ever happen upon one of these "die-ins", people participating will be stepped on, plain and simple. And I have just as much of a right to do it as they do to lay down where I'm walking.

And where does the money come from to fund and organize these things? Hmmm...

gsam4ever

There needs to be some serious push-back for these people with logical, sensible reasoning. Their entire "movement" (and I hesitate to even call it that) is based on emotion. From my view it's a bunch children having a temper tantrum. I completely understand that many of those attempting to lead this have been through a very traumatic incident. That does not excuse, however, these kinds of tactics.

If I ever happen upon one of these "die-ins", people participating will be stepped on, plain and simple. And I have just as much of a right to do it as they do to lay down where I'm walking.

And where does the money come from to fund and organize these things? Hmmm...
Love the internet bravdo lol. “I’ll step on them”. Lol. No chance you would ever do that but if it makes you grow a few more hairs on your chest then I believe you.

Love the internet bravdo lol. “I’ll step on them”. Lol. No chance you would ever do that but if it makes you grow a few more hairs on your chest then I believe you.
You sure about that? I don't need more chest hair.

They expect people to not do anything to them. I wouldn't hesitate to step on one or more of these idiots. They will figure out quickly what "Natural consequences" are.

OneofThree

Yeah, dang!! Because children are clearly off limits from ever being hurt in real life (especially with guns). God forbid their parents talk to them like humans.
1528915359190.png The fact that policy affects children doesn't mean children should be involved with setting policy. This is basic common sense. I have 5 kids. What I discuss/teach them and when shouldn't be determined by anyone but those directly responsible for their care and development, namely my wife and myself. Again, basic common sense.

disneygeek90

View attachment 289895 The fact that policy affects children doesn't mean children should be involved with setting policy. This is basic common sense. I have 5 kids. What I discuss/teach them and when shouldn't be determined by anyone but those directly responsible for their care and development, namely my wife and myself. Again, basic common sense.
The Parkland kids are being forced to be involved in policy setting because the adults in control currently are clearly incapable.

disneygeek90

What happened at Parkland is only a few months old. The 2 year Pulse anniversary was yesterday. This is a very sensitive issue to Florida and Orlando specifically. The people quickly dismissing the pathos behind this (even if the act itself is incredibly unlikely to even happen at WDW) are clearly missing the impact these experiences have had in our society.

creathir

So what’s rediculously stupid about these children, is WDW is a place of refuge from this garbage.

I come to the parks for an escape, not to be lectured to.

I was at Disney World the week after Parkland in Feb/March of this year. We spoke to several teachers who actually had been AT the school DURING the shooting, and were at Disney to... unwind and decompress.

I look forward to the police rounding every last single person up and throwing them in jail. This is private property, and you have no right to your political speech there, regardless of your position.

Top Bottom