Proposing at Cinderella's Wishing Well

newguy010203

Original Poster
Hi all! I want to propose to my girlfriend at Cinderella's Wishing Well, but my only concern is getting a picture. I want to ask one of the Photopass photographers to take a picture, but from what I have seen online, this is a fairly quiet place.

Does anyone know if it is possible to ask a photographer to take a picture of us there? Are they close by or is it impossible to get someone there for the moment?

Legendary

Not sure. We did see another couple get engaged right in front of us during Wishes a few months ago. Bride to be just thought they were getting standard photo pass photos. Check with City Hall to see if they can arrange to have a photographer up there at a certain time. If that doesn't work hopefully there is one near by.

ScoobaSteve

It can defiantly be done as I have done it myself. Although I did go ahead and do a scavenger hunt through a third party Disney company and they took care of the pictures.

But just let someone know what you want and where and when and they will help you out. They were so helpful for me during the whole engagement process there. Best of luck

Bender123

Whatever you do, DO NOT TELL THEM YOU ARE CELEBRATING AN ENGAGEMENT FOR A DINNER RESERVATION BEFORE YOU ASK!!!

Long story, but I made a reservation for California Grill and asked about a photographer at the Studios (which they provided), but the system had us celebrating our engagement before I actually proposed. I may need to start a topic on this, as it was less than two weeks ago and its very lucky a cast member didn't blow it for me.

ryanaung123

I think you can purpose anywhere because love does not find any place.

No need for a photographer to take a picture because this moment only for you no one gets rides to an interface.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom