News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The worst part is he's not trolling. He actually believes the things he says

^^^^ dis ^^^^

He’s a throwback...to that delightful era of the internet where people whipped themselves into a frenzy thinking management wanted to spend one cent more than minimum necessary to achieve the profit goals their statistical analysis told them was required by the stockholders - at a minimum.

Tis not so

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That is why MK 2.0 will happen.

Epcot 's 40th will be at least GotG and new spine.

And something in the UK pavilion. Maybe Poppins related.

It will not....because it’s about labor, long term cost commitments, and stock drains

Epcot’s “40th” will be T-shirt’s, pins, and a speech by whoever is left alive that worked on it - as I told you. And it’s 2019...and they build nothing in 3 years anymore. I assume you’re punking people on this??

Maybe...but there’s no thirst to do anything quickly on management’s part. They are already spending money in that park...no desire to spend more than minimum.

jt04

It will not....because it’s about labor, long term cost commitments, and stock drains

Epcot’s “40th” will be T-shirt’s, pins, and a speech by whoever is left alive that worked on it - as I told you. And it’s 2019...and they build nothing in 3 years anymore. I assume you’re punking people on this??

Maybe...but there’s no thirst to do anything quickly on management’s part. They are already spending money in that park...no desire to spend more than minimum.

I also forgot to mention the SSE project starting this year for the 40th. Per insiders.

toonaspie

My thoughts on this:

If between Brave and Mary Poppins...please go with Mary Poppins. Brave was an unlikeable movie IMO and has nowhere near the timeless appeal as a film that Mary Poppins has.

The only type of ride I will accept is a suspended dark ride. Nothing else will do or would even make sense given the Mary Poppins film itself. Plus it would be nice to see Disney do more suspended dark rides outside of Peter Pan...one using modern tech.

Scrooged

This thread has turned into Schroedinger’s dark ride....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom