News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

MrHappy

Well, now that the IP is up for grabs again, let's all name every sing Disney IP related to the UK in some way... for the fifth time.

I'll go first: Star Wars: Ride of the Empire. Because the officers of the empire all have British accents.
A few posts ago I joked about the witch in Brave being Boo from MI, and the ride will ultimately be part Brave part Door-coaster - which it seems we've all been craving. It's obvious that without Brave, we get the MI Door Coaster ...behind each door is a child from a different UK country:
  • Scotland.
  • Wales.
  • Northern Ireland.
  • Anguilla.
  • Ascension Island.
  • Bermuda.
  • British Antarctic Territory

jpinkc

dgUFhv
This I would love but alas a pipe dream

Last edited:

EricsBiscuit

Once again Disney shows its indecisiveness. I think in Marty Sklar's book Larry Murphy (who was head of the corporate strategic planning thingy) said that indecision was the key to flexibility! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
An indoor carousel with ever-changing chalk-drawn scenes (360 screenz) culminating into a finale "race" would be OK by me! A simple carousel however... that would be lame. And not worthy of adding, IMO. Regardless, here's hoping we get something more than a spinner.

Last edited:

HauntedMansionFLA

It's interesting that Disney never made an announcement or even gave a hint that something was coming, now the insiders are back peddling on this never announced attraction. I guess they were "brave" to get people's hopes up. What's your thoughts @ford91exploder ?????

Edit: I don't believe anything until Disney officially announce it or there are actual permits filed.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
When Brexit goes through won't they have to make a change to the UK pavilion since England will no longer be a part of it? And if so will that effect what IP's will be used, Mary Poppins is English but Brave is Scootish

England isn't leaving the UK. The UK is leaving the European Union. The UK consists of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. After Brexit, it will remain that way... unless Scotland and/or Northern Ireland leave the UK. If that happens, they can rename it "United Kingdom and Scotland."

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom