• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Proposed Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

Dunston

Advertisement
If they do build a carousel, I say take it for what it is: a quick and strategic addition to a section of the park that for years has had very little for young children to do. It will give kinetic energy to the UK Pavillion, and won't effect its thematic integrity (i.e. Frozen Ever in Norway). It'll be a nice little addition to a park where almost every ride is already a dark ride.

yensidtlaw1969

MansionButler84

My source says this is just one of several concepts they're considering
If it’s the cheapest, it’s green.

Looking at your leaked art, I’d ballpark an $80 million budget on this one. The K, of course, stands for Katie Nanna as Martin hinted when he first vaguely referred to this project in 2004. I love the 80% off theming. That type of sale is the only way Disney will be able to get guests into Epcot in 2020 and I love that attention to detail in the art. Can’t wait for the “MouseGear GOING OUT OF BUSINESS, TOTAL LIQUIDATION, EVERYTHING MUST GO!” sale later this year before Project Chiropractor causes its removal.

Mat Cauthon

At local amusement park:

Magic Carpets
Dumbo
Fantasyland Carousel
Tomorrowland Speedway
Mad Tea Party
Astro Orbiter
Fantasyland dark rides like Pooh (not so much Peter Pan)
Shoot-em-up like Buzz
Barnstormer
Whip ride like A S S
TriceraTop Spin
Primeval Whirl

While they aren’t the highlights in the parks for many, they are for some, and many are iconic in the parks.
Absolutely get what you're saying. I won't begrudge anyone a carousel. I just know for my taste (and even my family and kids) if I'm given a choice of the rides on your list I would like to see built I'm going with Fantasyland dark ride like Pooh, Shoot-em-up like Buzz or Barnstormer. That's just how we roll.
Also...You may be overestimating our little Kiddie Park (that's literally the name!!) as an amusement park. Lol!!
ETA: Yes I know Buzz and Barnstormer would not be a good fit in UK pavilion. :) Just saying what we like from your list.

MansionButler84

Absolutely get what you're saying. I won't begrudge anyone a carousel. I just know for my taste (and even my family and kids) if I'm given a choice of the rides on your list I would like to see built I'm going with Fantasyland dark ride like Pooh, Shoot-em-up like Buzz or Barnstormer. That's just how we roll.
Also...You may be overestimating our little Kiddie Park (that's literally the name!!) as an amusement park. Lol!!
ETA: Yes I know Buzz and Barnstormer would not be a good fit in UK pavilion. :) Just saying what we like from your list.
Oh absolutely. This won’t be a major stop on our vacations. Just a 10-minute stop. I’m ashamed to say Rat and GotG will be the FastPass priorities...

I hate GotG’s placement, but we won’t let that stop us from having fun on it. I just won’t buy a T-shirt.

Top Bottom