News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

nickys

Premium Member
Is Alice/Toad, etc. aiming too high? lol. I'm more than happy with that for Poppins. If it's less, why bother? My enthuasism is quickly dwindling for this every time you say don't aim too high lol. I don't think any of us are expecting an E-ticket here.

It's like limbo dancing. Each time someone posts an idea, and it's discussed for a couple of pages, up pops Martin saying "Don't aim too high". And the bar gets lowered. :arghh:

mickEblu

I hope not, just went on it finally last week. Pretty yes, but also pretty pointless. I felt really bad for the people in the 100 minute standby line. It wasn't even worth the short fast pass wait and I knew ahead of time to not expect anything but this went way below that even.. Glad we got to finally see it for ourselves but there is no desire to try to ride it again. Would hate to see a true Poppins attraction wasted this way.

I predicted how unrepeatable NRJ would be a few months before Pandora opened on one of the Avatar threads and got roasted. Not that it was a bold prediction considering what was known at the time... one AA, no thrills, no story, no unique ride system etc. Not to mention people’s expectations would never be met with a C ticket for a Pandora boat ride.

ToTBellHop

7A1D8179-75D6-45F1-9AE1-23FD4FAF1C6C.png

mickEblu

True but Mr Toad is stuck in 1955. Cardboard, cardboard, cardboard

Yeah but I find it more enjoyable than 3/4th of Disney park dark rides. It’s just well done. Plywood cutouts and all. The zippy little track through the attraction and tight turns bring it to life. I like it much better than some modern dark rides like Mermaid, Monsters inc and Pooh.

EricsBiscuit

Yeah but I find it more enjoyable than 3/4th of Disney park dark rides. It’s just well done. Plywood cutouts and all. The zippy little track through the attraction and tight turns bring it to life. I like it much better than some modern dark rides like Mermaid, Monsters inc and Pooh.
I actually like Mermaid. Anyway, Toad is cute but I wouldn't wait more than 10-15 mins for it. Pooh is actually better than Toad.

*runs for cover*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom