• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Proposed Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

DisneyFan18

I hope we hear something about this soon (maybe D23 in Japan) or at the shareholders meeting and it’s worth the wait
I believe that the D23 in Japan may center more around changes to other parks, as they weren’t very featured at D23 2017. As of the shareholder meeting, I don’t know. However, I have feeling that Brave and Coco will be announced together, two Pixar properties coming to World Showcase, at least it would make sense

jmuboy

Advertisement
I believe that the D23 in Japan may center more around changes to other parks, as they weren’t very featured at D23 2017. As of the shareholder meeting, I don’t know. However, I have feeling that Brave and Coco will be announced together, two Pixar properties coming to World Showcase, at least it would make sense
.....and Following the DCA model the area will be renamed "Pixar World Promenade". Disney Parks Blog describes the area as "A showcase of world cultures told through Pixar cartoons (with a few random leftovers we couldn't make fit the theme and hope guests dont notice)! NEW IN 2021! Sure to make your vacation - and world peace - more magical!

Jones14

What forms of transport/unique props are used in Brave? If it turns out to be a Fantasyland-style ride, I’d imagine it would follow the tradition (Snow White with the beds/mine carts, Pan with the ships, the Tea Cups, Hunny Pots, and so on).

clemmo

Other than spinners (boooooo!) I have not a clue what would be unique to epcot and not elsewhere.
Edit: there are no roller coasters in epcot but I sincerely doubt it’s that also GOTG is coming so I guess it wouldn’t be unique for Long.

DisneyFan18

Other than spinners (boooooo!) I have not a clue what would be unique to epcot and not elsewhere.
Edit: there are no roller coasters in epcot but I sincerely doubt it’s that also GOTG is coming so I guess it wouldn’t be unique for Long.
One of the possibilities we have discussed is a shooting gallery game, which would be a newcomer to Epcot, and would definitely be a good ride system for Brave, however I remember a Flat Ride being discussed for a long time, so that's as far as my ideas go...

clemmo

One of the possibilities we have discussed is a shooting gallery game, which would be a newcomer to Epcot, and would definitely be a good ride system for Brave, however I remember a Flat Ride being discussed for a long time, so that's as far as my ideas go...
I hope it’s this that could be really fun addition. Just hope it’s better than buzz. That is quickly turning in to my least favorite ride on property.

DisneyFan18

I hope it’s this that could be really fun addition. Just hope it’s better than buzz. That is quickly turning in to my least favorite ride on property.
I completely agree that for the Brave IP this has a lot of potential (I definitely prefer this to a Flat Ride, but there might something better right under our noses that we haven’t considered) and would be a fun ride, however @marni1971 has been so vague that I’m not sure of what type of ride to expect, other than a great one as he likes what has been proposed and greenlit

Frizzball

I thought the insider consensus was that the ride would be fun but nothing particularly special or large scale, which should hopefully rule out a spinner. I'm keeping my expectations low, I just hope it has a high enough capacity that it will be able to alleviate some of the crowds at the rat ride without becoming a 3 hour queue.

Top Bottom