News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

doctornick

They've been tossing around ride ideas for all of Showcase since the late 1970's.

Right now I know of 6 new builds proposed. I'd expect to see 2 of them.

I'm serious just excited that there is a recognition -- and a will to address -- the reality that World Showcase needs more rides. Yes, FW is a mess and needs fixing, but WS is so underdeveloped. If they plot some new rides and space them out, it will really help to capture more people and keep them longer in the parks. And probably sell a few more baubles or drinks.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Well, since the London Olympics spent a large part of their opening ceremonies to this aspect of their culture, I'm pretty sure that a new ride in the UK pavilion will feature... The National Health Service.

Haymarket2008

Regarding Coco and Mexico, it seems like it would be a good fit and it will probably be a very good film, but I'd rather they spend time/money/energy building additions rather than changing existing attractions. Grand Fiesta Tour is a perfectly fine ride as is.

And it breaks my heart to think that those fantastic, vintage animatronics recently added to the attraction might be yanked once again. They deserve to be seen and enjoyed.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Well, since the London Olympics spent a large part of their opening ceremonies to this aspect of their culture, I'm pretty sure that a new ride in the UK pavilion will feature... The National Health Service.
I can see the sign over the Stand-By Line already, advertising a 3 month wait...

jaxonp

As a Brit, I've never been enamoured with the UK pavilion- especially the imitation fish and chips. Furthermore, the area only really covers one specific part of the country (Southern England). I'd love to see a bit more representation for the rest of the UK- us Northern Irish, Scots and Welsh exist too you know! :D

The fish and chips are horrid. Not only do they smell fishy, but they are just rank..yuck. I could got to London for some good fish and chips right now..

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The fish and chips are horrid. Not only do they smell fishy, but they are just rank..yuck. I could got to London for some good fish and chips right now..
Try Pannis in Sale Moor. Just round the corner from me. Best fish n chips ever!

The Empress Lilly

As a Brit, I've never been enamoured with the UK pavilion- especially the imitation fish and chips. Furthermore, the area only really covers one specific part of the country (Southern England). I'd love to see a bit more representation for the rest of the UK- us Northern Irish, Scots and Welsh exist too you know! :D
I believe the ginger rate of the pavilion will raise quite a bit...

EricsBiscuit

Maybe a boat ride through GB's colonies would be cool. Itd show off all the different cultures and how the sun actually never set on the British Empire.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom