Proof of Employment

DisneySaint

Original Poster
I hate to start a new thread but thought my other might be a little too daunting for people to dig through.

The apartment I applied to needs proof of employment from my place of work along with a declaration of how much I'm making and how many hours I'll be working. Does anyone know where I contact to get this information from Disney (before I come down on the 28th, of course. Something they can fax or mail.)? I simply need a letter from them stating the above info in order to get the apartment.

I'm getting close! :sohappy:

se8472

Wow, this is a hard one. I just gave them copies of my checks and that was enought. maybe casting can help with this...because I really don't know.

LilRoo714

Maybe try to call the College Program office? Since you don't know where you're working yet, they may be able to tell you whether or not casting can help.

CrashNet

Oh man...*thinks*...I actually had to do this exact thing for a car I purchased, but it was with the CP. I called CP Recruiting and they were able to fax me a letter stating my job, position, approximate working hours per week, and pay rate.

Try calling the Cast Recruiting office and explain the situation. I think its fairly standard practice for companies to have generic letters they fill in with the required information. The company I work for (outside of Disney) does, and they did with the CP, so I would give them a call and explain that you need it for proof of employment for an apartment application. They should be able to fax you something.

DisneySaint

Original Poster
I just found the number on my acceptance form and called. My recruiter wasn't there so I had to leave a message. Mind you, a rambling incoherent message (I get so nervous talking to anyone in Disney!). Hopefully this wil be easy!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
time to break bad news... sorry.

Disney doesn't give employment verification... they use the "work number for everybody"

DisneySaint

Original Poster
Strange. I was told by multiple apartment complexes then that they have several CMs and all they had to do was make a call to Disney for verification.

WDWKat26

Yeah, I was going to suggest calling casting. I've had other friends just give them their paychecks or a copy of their W-2.

CrashNet

time to break bad news... sorry.

Disney doesn't give employment verification... they use the "work number for everybody"

Strange. I was told by multiple apartment complexes then that they have several CMs and all they had to do was make a call to Disney for verification.

Don't worry, they will provide you with what you need, and very quickly at that. I still have a copy of the fax I received. You called your recruiter, so that should be all you need. :) Check back if you haven't heard from them in a couple of days.

DisneySaint

Original Poster
Well mkt,
My super-duper nice recruiter called me back and had the letter faxed and in my hand within 30 minutes. I couldn't believe how easy it was.
Everything is taken care of! Now I just wait to see if I got the apartment! :)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Well mkt,
My super-duper nice recruiter called me back and had the letter faxed and in my hand within 30 minutes. I couldn't believe how easy it was.
Everything is taken care of! Now I just wait to see if I got the apartment! :)
That's awesome for you... really. WDW (both casting and my management) would never do it for me or anyone that asked for it when it was needed. I needed to use my W2 for proof of employment for the apartment, which was a pain in the @$$ to get a reprint of.

I'm glad Disney has changed this one policy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom