Promotional Poster from Live! Legend of the Lion King

ToyStoryMiss

Original Poster
Hello all! (I’m honesty quite sure that this will be moved to another thread, but as I have no idea where else to post this, here it shall be.)

I have recently acquired a promotional poster that was used in the Magic Kingdom in 1994 for the show Live! Legend of the Lion King. This was not for public sale at the time, nor ever was by Disney; it’s a completely authentic poster from the park. It’s a lovely piece of park history!
I realized, however, that I have no space for it, so I have decided to sell it. I know there’s a few collectors on here, so whoever’s interested, please message me for pricing and shipping details.
BC5419A9-B80A-4FB7-8FAD-CA58824706E2.jpeg

It is in fairly good condition, although there are a few (very small) cracks in the plastic covering, so it’s unnoticeable.
D957A36B-FA9C-413D-92A6-503E6D8CD5C7.jpeg
C2826800-F8E6-48BD-84CB-5A13D7F50C1A.jpeg
36A47705-9745-4DA9-987E-F8BBF31CEB90.jpeg
08BEAA2B-B210-47E7-94BF-DA7DD2C73912.jpeg

Comes with a wall hanger.

Cmdr_Crimson

I can bring up a fact from these as I have a few other posters. It turns out these are attractions posters that were displayed in vacation travel stores like AAA travel showcasing what attractions Disney has had. I had found mine at a flea market which has Tower of Terror, Honey I shrunk The Audience , Blizzard Beach, Extra TERRORestial Alien Encounter, and a World Hopper pass ad...There pretty cool as they promote attractions that are long gone and it is pretty neat to collect..While I have no room for any other it is still nice that your version was framed while mine was stored in a tube...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom