Prom Questions

prberk

Prom date

I definitely recommend the California Grill as the best place for a prom night dinner. It is at the top of the Contemporary and has a commanding view of the World, especially during the fireworks or during the water parade (which happens at the end of the night, as the Magic Kingdom closes). Just make reservations and drive to the Contemporary parking lot. You will have to tell the toll attendant and Contemporary gatekeeper that you have reservations (made on WDW-DINE phone line).

Bring at least $75 for dinner, though.

Then you can take World Drive back, and follow the signs back to Coronado Springs.

Have a great time.

figmentbaby

Originally posted by DogsRule!
...I prefer to keep myself 20+miles away from the city...I don't have to worry about someone stealing my tux right off my back...Priceless...priceless:cool:

Oh come on !!! The city is gr8 (but Disney's better)

Legacy

Original Poster
I posted May?

Shoot, got months mixed up...

Graduation is May 17, Prom is April 27...

Princess, we need to exchange prom stories on the 28th

:)

I think I'll have a better one though :D

sillyspook13

Originally posted by Kicker
Our prom is at Coranda Springs... :D
I just had a major "duh moment". I said to myself, "Hey, cool, my prom is there too!" Then I realized we must go to the same school......

I'm not going though. Too expensive. Don't have a date.

wannabeBelle

Hey there Great deal on your prom!! Coronado Springs!! How awesome!! As far as a nice restaurant, Id check out the Rose and Crown pub in the UK Pavilion for dinner. Prices are reasonable and if you can snag an outside table(request this) you have a beautiful view of the lagoon for Illuminations!! I have done this twice and loved it both times. Cinderella's Castle was great for dinner. I Also really like Fulton's Crab House in Downtown Disney for a more upscale kinda place.I wasnt impressed with Alfredo's in the Italy pavilion. a bit too pricey and not worth it as far As Iam concerned. As far as staying on the grounds see if you can get the Coronado, it is a great resort with lovely grounds The pool area is my favorite so far among all the hotels at Disney I have stayed at although I havent tried Dixie Landings AKA Riverside yet!!! 31 days and counting for that!!! Also if you stay at the Coronado, check out the buffet breakfast at the full service restaurant the Maya Grill GREAT food and about the same price you will spend in the food court anyhow!!!;)

kal1484

Princess, we need to exchange prom stories on the 28th

:)

I think I'll have a better one though :D

I already have a good story! lol I got a date right, but yesterday I find out he got grounded and can't go, how much does THAT stink...

goofyguy

Originally posted by Debbie
I was checking groceries for my prom. Have any friends who need a date with a much older, wiser, sexy, fun-loving, blond? and who's never been to a prom?:animwink:
I promise not to show off too much when we play quarter-bounce:cool:

Debbie,
I'm afraid I can't offer to bring you (my wife might get upset), but a local DJ here in Dallas has a Second Chance Prom every year for those adults whose prom experience might not have been everything they desired. All the proceeds for the event go to taking chronically and terminally ill children to Disney World (thus keeping this slightly on topic) so you get to have fun while doing something good at the same time. This year Kool and the Gang will be the house band. You can find details at www.kiddlive.com if you're interested.

<p>
And Kicker, having your prom at WDW ... I am so jealous.
</p>

WeirdOne

Okay, one of my friends was trying to find Dixie Landings for after prom and couldn't. I'm coming to the board to ask for any information I can get on this place.

Also, I would like to know if there is a good, upscalish resturant in the resort somewhere that would be good for dinner. I've considered Cinderella's Castle, or maybe the upstairs of Wolfgang-Pucks, but I want Disney afficianado's advice.

Our prom is at Coranda Springs... :D

OH MY GOD! Do you go to Seminole High School. I think ours is either in the Coranda or Contemporary. What a coincidence. - The WeirdOne :D

Legacy

Original Poster
Wierdone... sorry, cant say I go to Seminole... look at the Avatar... see the State Championship ring? (mine of course)... see the darter?... Im Apopka all the way.

Princess... Im sorry about the date. Ill put your name in my wallet so you can be at our prom :D . And I hope you dont jinx me on that...

Sillyspook... you are kidding. If you are a Darter, the name Blackman should ring a bell. Who are you? Send me a private message.

And I am seriously considering the Contemporary right now guys... unless plans suddenly change. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom