Problems Booking on Disney's Website??

NelleBelle

Anyone having problems booking the dining package on Disney's website today (1/6/23)? I've tried a multitude of browsers, clearing my history, etc. It let's me get all the way up to actually paying for the package and then tells me my cart is empty! I've tried saving the cart ID# but when I enter it, it tells me that cart is already claimed (yeah, by me)!!! Not sure what more to do other than calling?

heapster411

When I saw that the Promo for Dining Cards, I thought I'd pop on the site to do some math. Just to see availability and cost, it told me I had a 1 minute or so wait. Kinda reminded me out the Candlelight Processional Dining Package mess 2 years ago. So many people logging on and Disney can only handle so much traffic. Just my observation.

Upvote 0

NelleBelle

Original Poster
I finally used the "chat" feature and I ended up having to check out by not signing in to MDE and linking my reservation after the fact. The CM had no clue why it was malfunctioning that way. She had me sign out, then put the package back in the the cart but every time I'd sign back into MDE, it would clear the cart. So for anyone else who might have this similar issue, just skip signing in I guess? On a side note, I was able to get it to work on my iPhone on the disney site at about 12:30am Hawaii-time but I wasn't quite awake enough to be entering credit card #'s at that time and was worried I'd make a mistake!😂

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom