Problem AD

MattC

Original Poster
This ad is making it very difficult to use this site. Especially on mobile. I am on an iPhone 11.
B64A86FA-FBCF-4CD2-8E85-0E6C44FF983D.png

Takes up the whole screen and cannot always be scrolled through.

Tamandua

I've noticed ads have gotten really bad the last few days. They pop up when trying to type stuff, then when I click to close, they come back almost immediately.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I've noticed ads have gotten really bad the last few days. They pop up when trying to type stuff, then when I click to close, they come back almost immediately.
What device are you on?

And are you talking about the ad at the very bottom of the screen expanding upwards? And chance you can grab a screen shot?

Tamandua

What device are you on?

And are you talking about the ad at the very bottom of the screen expanding upwards? And chance you can grab a screen shot?

I'm on Android. Samsung note 10+ using the default browser.

I think it's the ad at the bottom. Once in a while it seems like a bigger one than usual pops up and gets in the way. For now I'm just seeing the small ad, but even so with the keyboard, it's feeling like the screen is getting cramped. Is the pop up ad that follows you at the bottom really necessary?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210416-084651_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210416-084651_Samsung Internet.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 95

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I'm on Android. Samsung note 10+ using the default browser.

I think it's the ad at the bottom. Once in a while it seems like a bigger one than usual pops up and gets in the way. For now I'm just seeing the small ad, but even so with the keyboard, it's feeling like the screen is getting cramped. Is the pop up ad that follows you at the bottom really necessary?
Yes that bottom ad is about 30% of our ad revenue unfortunately. I'm looking into how we can make it better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom