Probably the most cheesy thing in all of WDW!

TinkerBell9988

I have to agree. Food Rocks is pretty cheesy....
We went there last summer on a rainy day, cuz we had done everything else. The park was empty, so there were no lines for anything. We just dashed from pavillion to pavillion with our yellow Mickey ponchos (I know, we hate them all, but you gotta admit, they are part of that Disney vacation feeling!). So anyway, we did all the attractions in FutureWorld except ..... Food Rocks. We hadn't been in there for at least 4 years, so we decided to see it after all this time. There were a total of like 7 people in the audience. It was pretty bad, i have to admit. After the 3rd or 4th song, I wanted to die :brick: I was praying for it to be over. Now Im going to rephrase this famous saying: Been there, done that, never goin back :hurl:

Disneynutcase

Food Rocks! isn't just cheesy. It's Chuck E. Cheesy:D :lol:

I think I've seen better anamatronics at our local loud pizzeria play place.

Song-wise it's what I expected the first time I saw it--just silly parodies.

But this one ranks as pretty high on my list of bad cheese at WDW simply because, hands down, it's probably the worst presentation in Disney history...well, maybe second to JIYI and Rocket Rods. They definately went on the cheap with this one. Can't see how they expect anyone to want to see it more than once.:veryconfu

hellokitty1

my annoying thing is....

it's a small world after all.....
it's a small world after all.....:hurl:

tenchu

Re: my annoying thing is....

Originally posted by hellokitty1
it's a small world after all.....:hurl:

I'll second that. And third it.

mttartaglia

I agree

Alright, Pocahontas is arguably the worst part of the train ride, and I agree that she shouldn't have been put in. But also (and trust me, i say this not to be racist, but rather to stick to the classic Disney that I have always loved) I don't think they should have changed the narration around the Native American Settlement. While it may not have been the most politically correct audio clip, it still was part of the original railroad, one of the most famous attractions in Magic Kingdom. Also, that Monorail girl is the worst. And, in Universe of Energy, the ending, with the Jeopardy show. It's loud and obnoxious when you're trying to catch a midday- nap.

millercv

I would have to say typically the cheesiest things are the shows but I'll be the first to admit I love them :D

In particular "Mickey's Twas the Night Before Christmas" Last time we were there at christmas we taped it . . . twice!

Everyone now - "In a place called hoooooooooooome, with a loving familyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....."

Liver Lips

The Maelstrom

I think the Maelstrom in the Norway Pavilion is pretty cheesy. It's not absolutely horrible but definatley needs an update or something. I remember being really excited reading about it as a kid, then being generally let down by the experience. The cheesiest part occurs at the conclusion of the ride though. The ride lets out and guests have to walk through a theater to get out. Apparently the assumption was that everyone would be interested in this film about Norway but now everyone stampedes right through the theater. There always seems to be one or two families and several senior citizens waiting for the film with everyone stepping over and around them! I guess there's only so much Norwegian history one can take (only kidding, haha).

Disneypro

Gawd!! All this talk about Pocahontas has made me realize that I haven't done the train ride in years:hammer:

About IASW, note the sig :fork:

As for the cheesiest thing at WDW, one word...Butterine:hurl:

Grim Grinner

Food Rocks!

I much prefered Kitchen Cabaret....

When I tried Food Rocks the one and only time- I was horrified to find a bunch of stoners crying, screaming and singing during the show. They even had lighters...

Then there was this guy who would've look out of place anywhere else in Epcot- He was dressed entirely out of leather, like some sort of Biker. He was laughing uncontrollably the entire show.

It was most surreal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom