Pro Bowl 2017

wendysue

Original Poster
We will be at WDW the week of the Pro Bowl and wondering if someone might know when the Pro Bowl parade at MK would be. I am assuming it will be on Monday after the Pro Bowl? We are not going specifically FOR the Pro Bowl, just worked out that way, so may as well attend some of the festivities.
Also, for anyone who has ever been to a pro bowl, what kind of things happen during the week leading up to the game? Thanks for any and all replies.

Nemo14

We will be at WDW the week of the Pro Bowl and wondering if someone might know when the Pro Bowl parade at MK would be. I am assuming it will be on Monday after the Pro Bowl? We are not going specifically FOR the Pro Bowl, just worked out that way, so may as well attend some of the festivities.
Also, for anyone who has ever been to a pro bowl, what kind of things happen during the week leading up to the game? Thanks for any and all replies.
Do you mean the Super Bowl?

wendysue

Original Poster
Nope, the Pro Bowl is being held in Orlando Jan. 29, 2017 and alot of the pre pro bowl festivities will be at the ESPN Wide World of Sports, with a parade at the MK.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
You dont need to watch the Pro Bowl to know it's been in and out of Hawaii the past few years. One year it was in Phoenix and then another it was in Miami.

wendysue

Original Poster
We attended the tv taping of the Pro Bowl Skills Challenge. It was 5 hours in the sun and not even half done, so we left early. The players were so far away from the crowd, that I couldn't even tell who was actually there. The NFL mascots kept us entertained, though.
They had some water jugs with the tiny paper cups, but didn't bring in any vendors with water bottles or snacks until well into the taping.
It was interesting, but not something I will do next year. I feel that Disney should take charge of this event instead of the NFL. Needs to be more organized as there were many people standing in the hot sun for many hours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom