Priority Seating timeline

mandib

Does anyone know of where I could find a countdown until I need to make priority seatings. I know its 90 days but I always seem to count wrong. lol I thought I saw one somewhere but I can't remember. Thanks!!! :)

mandib

Original Poster
Thanks Tigsmom! That's the one I was looking at a while back! Computer Magic I have one of those already but thanks anyways!! 93 days!

Upvote 0

mandib

Original Poster
Computer Magic- Welcome to the boards!!! I didn't look at your post count the first time. Hope you like it here! There's so much disney info to absorb. It helps all of our Disney fixes.

Upvote 0

Computer Magic

mandib said:
Computer Magic- Welcome to the boards!!! I didn't look at your post count the first time. Hope you like it here! There's so much disney info to absorb. It helps all of our Disney fixes.
Thanks! Long time reader of the boards very new at posting. There are so many Disney experts out here, I find it best to just absorb the knowledge.

Side Note: 15 minutes outside Chicago. Not too far from my area which is way to far from Disney.

Upvote 0

mandib

Original Poster
Computer Magic said:
Thanks! Long time reader of the boards very new at posting. There are so many Disney experts out here, I find it best to just absorb the knowledge.

Side Note: 15 minutes outside Chicago. Not too far from my area which is way to far from Disney.

Ya WAY to far. Indiana is so close maybe 20 min at the most. I live right by Brookfield Zoo. I've played lots of softball tournys in Indiana though! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom