Princesses At Akershus

crbrown25

Original Poster
The only time we've been to Akershus in Norway for the princess dining experience was last year, and Belle was the princess that did the meet and greet before being seated for pictures etc. My 4 year old daughter was lucky enough to be wearing her Belle dress, which made for great pictures and funny conversation. I'm wondering if it's always Belle doing the greeting, or if it's a rotation of several princesses. If it's a rotation, is there any way to know before arriving which princess it will be? Is it something we can find in the Times Guide?

Deadmanwalking

Has been sometime since we did this one, but I do recall the last time it wasn't Belle it was Ariel. I don't know if they rotate them or if they moved Belle in when Ariel's grotto was finished... I wouldn't build up anyones expectations for Belle though because it is possible she will only be one of the princesses that walks from table to table.

JillC LI

It's definitely not always Belle. We had Sleeping Beauty, and I've heard others mention different princesses. I have no idea if you could find out far in advance, but I bet you could find out on the day of your ADR by calling ahead.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
It's definitely not always Belle. We had Sleeping Beauty, and I've heard others mention different princesses. I have no idea if you could find out far in advance, but I bet you could find out on the day of your ADR by calling ahead.

90% of the time it will be Belle and originally Cinderella was rare but now she, snow white, sleeping beauty, ariel and Jasmine are almost always the princesses at Akershus

ThinkTink721

90% of the time it will be Belle and originally Cinderella was rare but now she, snow white, sleeping beauty, ariel and Jasmine are almost always the princesses at Akershus

Yes...we have seen Belle, Cinderella, Ariel, Jasmine, Snow White, Mary Poppins, & Sleeping Beauty there (not all on the same visit).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom