Princess Storybook Dining

ArielWannaBe

Original Poster
Tell me about your princess storybook dining experience in Norway ?? Breakfast or Dinner? How was the food? The princesses? etc. !

Thanks!

woodsjen99

We went last year for dinner. Our dd had not met Jasmine yet and that was the only place we could find her on our last day. The food was ok, nothing really different. We were on the Dinning Plan so we got dessert also....it was wonderful. They have a kids menu. We joked our dd was dressed as Jasmine but eating a hot dog for dinner!!!
It had Aerial as you walked in, and got your picture taken with her. Then all the other princess came through. If you want to meet most of the princess it is a good place.

ArielWannaBe

Original Poster
Btw - We dont have kids - It would be a group of four adults! Not that this would affect me going! lol I think it would be cute to see the husbands with the princesses ... I think mine has a thing for Cindy!

mousefan1972

We did the dinner on May 4 of this year. It was a good time. The food was great, especially the cold buffet. We saw Aurora (out front for pictures), Jasmine, Cinderella, Belle, and Snow White. The princesses were excellent; very "in-character". I have pics on my desk here at work of DS with Snow White (complete with a lipstick kiss on his cheek from Jasmine), and DD with Jasmine. I think you guys would have a good time. I watched the princesses making their rounds, and they were just as interactive with the adults-only tables as they were with the kids. Have fun!:wave:

Number_6

We had a great time when we were there a couple of weeks back. We went to the breakfast on my daughter's birthday and got to see Snow White, Jasmine, Aurora and Mary Poppins. My kids were thrilled when Jasmine showed up at the table since she's one of their favorites. The food was great and they made up a special platter for my daughter since she has a severe milk allergy. The server was great and started joking about having to come back to the table all the time because I go through orange juice like it was water when I dine out for breakfast. :lol:

Cara1210

We were there for dinner about 2 weeks ago, and we were pleasantly surprised at how good our food was. DH and I both had the spare ribs. My kids at off of the kids menu, which had the usual kid stuff on it. We saw Snow White out front and then Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle and Mary Poppins came to our table(Jasmine must have had the night off).

Tiggerfanatic

DDthen17 & I did lunch last November. We really enjoyed the food - though I see the menu has changed since we were there. Anywho, the Princesses spent just as much time at our table as they did with the little ones.

scorp111

We have had Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner there in the past, and have enjoyed all 3!

We are having breakfast again on our upcoming trip.

Food is good, and Princess interaction great. It might be our favorite Character Meal in any park

OldKeyWest

I've only been once and that was back in June of '04. The charcater interaction was pretty good, the food was average, but the thing I didn't like the most was how limited the menu was to just a few items on the group plate. Oh I almost forgot it was for breakfast. So on a final scale of 1-10 10 being the best I give it a 6.

tigsmom

Had dinner there in 2005 and won't be going back. My family did not like the food (I had salmon which was good and I'm not picky :lookaroun ). There was good interaction with the Princesses and they willing signed and posed for pictures.
They seemed very attuned to who wanted to have a long visit and who wanted a short one.

There are quite a few threads out there about this restaurant and a quick search should bring them up and answer your questions.

erasure fan1

We have done breakfast twice and this last time will be our last. The food is very average at best. The potatoes are the best part. The 2 times we have gone the characters just rushed through the tables with very little interaction. Its very worth doing once if you have someone that REALLY wants to meet the princesses that are there. Its not bad, just not worth the money for what you get.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom