Princess Registration/ticket upgrade?

Ariel484

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

I am seriously considering doing the 2011 Princess Half! :sohappy: (with my little brother...I think he'll enjoy being around all of the ladies! :lol:). Anyhoo, I'm having a hard time finding what is included in the entry fee - $120ish right? Does that include admission to a park, and if so, can days be added on to this ticket, or can it be upgraded/put toward an annual pass?

Thank you!! :wave:

sweetpee_1993

I've not run any events yet but I have my sights set on the Princess Half for 2011, too. I don't think the $120 entry fee includes any park admissions. The course takes you through MK & Epcot but I'm pretty sure that's it. They will have ticket/resort packages available for an additional charge. I imagine those tickets will be upgradable.

Ariel484

Original Poster
Thanks sweetpee, that's kind of what I thought. Maybe I'll see you there in March 2011! :wave:

dreamfinder

Unless specifically mentioned, like in the fee for the Halloween 5k, there are no tickets included. That $120 is just the cost for the race, and whatever post race festivities they plan. They may offer discounted admission tickets, but that is only done for some events. And I don't think they are upgradable as they aren't normal ticket. The ones you can buy for the races typically need to be used with a few weeks before or after the event, instead of being able to hold onto them forever.

Basically you get your race admission, shirt, goody bag and finishers medal. Also included are the on course entertainment, post races snacks, and thats about it. It is double the cost of most local/smaller regional races, but people still pay it.

sweetpee_1993

I just want that Princess BLING!!! Lol!

Ariel484, I'm planning to register for the event then wait for discounts to be released for the dates of the race to make a reservation. As was mentioned in another thread, frequently by using a general discount you can beat the race package prices.

Hope to see ya out there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom