Princess Elena of Avalor to meet in Fairytale Hall

deeevo

Original Poster
I am not sure how I feel about this. So they are kicking out one of the original Princesses for a Disney Jr. Princess to be along side Cinderella. Maybe I am over thinking it.

mikenatcity1

i'm glad Elena is getting a good spot, but what about some of the originals? It makes me sad that some of the originals that people still love are being kicked out to the curb (quite possibly to meet on the curb)...

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I am not sure how I feel about this. So they are kicking out one of the original Princesses for a Disney Jr. Princess to be along side Cinderella. Maybe I am over thinking it.

She isn't a Disney Jr princess. She airs on the Disney channel during their normal programming hours. They only show the reruns on Jr.

Tavernacle12

Anna and Elsa still aren't technically 'Disney Princesses' yet so I wouldn't read too much into this insofar as Elena's standing. Swapping her with Aurora is the easiest way to get her in. She'll likely be merchandised 'separate but equal' like Frozen is (she'll get her own branding but be in the same aisle as the classics). If the show continues to be a massive hit they may induct her possibly, but they'd have to be commited to constant reruns and TV movies to keep her awareness up. I don't dislike Elena at all, but I think if they want to truly induct her she needs a movie from WDAS.

Aurora still meets in Epcot, and presumably will return to Mainstreet maybe too? Like Snow?

tl77

Sadly, I had to use the queue for the Princesses and Tink on my most recent trip there in August, because my parents didn't book FP+ for them.
Oh in August? that's not fun, but the Princesses are the hardest to get FPs in the place. Last year I was on-line at midnight at the start of my 60 day window so we could meet Elsa, and like a day later it was completely booked, you could still get anything else though... I'm assuming it'll be the same deal with Elena, at least it's 7am now

Princess Kaylee

I do think Elena should be in HS. I love that since Anna and Elsa left Tiana and Sleeping Beauty have came back. Over time I'm sure she will move to HS. Especially after Moana comes out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom