News Primeval Whirl, Stitch's Great Escape and Rivers of Light permanently closed

Vegas Disney Fan

Also most of the indoor rides are set up so that they take place outdoors (eg both Pandora ride, Dinosaur) so they are still presenting you the outside natural world - just in a comfortable climate controlled setting.

I’m sorry but the idea that DAK “needs” more outdoor stuff seems laughable to me.
I’d love to see something like Crushes Coaster replace this, it’s more or less an off the shelf coaster but it was amazingly fun with the added theming, it’s also mostly indoors but with a short outdoor section.

djkidkaz

It’s been over 4 years since pandora opened in DAK, so by the time they tear this down and would start to build something in its place, if something of substance it would probably be another 2 years to completion at the earliest. That’s 6-7 years with nothing for DAK, so I could definitely see this as being the beginning of their next project.

DisneyDreamerxyz

can't wait til they get this big metal monstrosity out of there. props to Disney for not letting this sit too long. when it's that visible to guests they can't hide it xD

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Large section of Primeval Whirl demolished at Disney's Animal Kingdom​

Primeval-Whirl_Full_44769.jpg

Movielover

Dr.GrantSeeker

I’d love to see something like Crushes Coaster replace this, it’s more or less an off the shelf coaster but it was amazingly fun with the added theming, it’s also mostly indoors but with a short outdoor section.
Be there, done that, got sick. I truly do not get the love for Crush's coaster, WDI can do so much better than Crush's. Its just another wild mouse coaster but you are spinning and taking even tighter corners on intense angles. I rode it once around 7 years ago and never felt that it was that special. Especially since it made me sick. But it was funny because as we were waiting in line the ride kept getting paused for CMs to clean up code v's at the exit. I don't usually get sick from attractions but this coaster was too much. I'm sure they have more than their fair share of code v's at this attraction.

Touchdown

Be there, done that, got sick. I truly do not get the love for Crush's coaster, WDI can do so much better than Crush's. Its just another wild mouse coaster but you are spinning and taking even tighter corners on intense angles. I rode it once around 7 years ago and never felt that it was that special. Especially since it made me sick. But it was funny because as we were waiting in line the ride kept getting paused for CMs to clean up code v's at the exit. I don't usually get sick from attractions but this coaster was too much. I'm sure they have more than their fair share of code v's at this attraction.
Hey man watch the shell, I just waxed it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom