News Primeval Whirl at Disney's Animal Kingdom experiencing extended downtime

RSoxNo1

I know the theming is cheap local fair style... but I always thought if they enclosed this coaster and re-themed it, it could be much more popular.
That's certainly an option, but at this point I think they've exhausted the useful life of this attraction and area. Expand it to an area of other extinct animals (not just dinosaurs) add in a dark ride or two and it would really help balance the park's offerings.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So Six flags like
I almost never agree with this statement, but in this case:
651C9CB9-8422-49D4-AD49-9A4CF34BCF5A.jpeg

KaliSplash

I would much rather ride a cheesy roller coaster that is actually kind of fun than sit through the Tiki room that is so bad it make me want to run out screaming, or Indiana Jones which was good at one point but has not changed at all in 30 years time, or Tom Sawyer Island which is well, boring unless you are 5.
The Tiki Room is Wonderful. Indiana Jones does need something else to have happened since it opened, which hasn't been the case. Stom Sawyer Island is a good place to get the kiddies away from the crowd so they can run before naptime. I actually like the coaster in question and I Do understand the "kitch" Disney was trying to create with Dinoland and am fine with that, too. (I know, I'm easy to please! :) )

Patcheslee

I know the theming is cheap local fair style... but I always thought if they enclosed this coaster and re-themed it, it could be much more popular.
Well it only cost $6/person to ride a wild mouse at the Indiana state fair, course that doesn't include the $9 admission and $8 parking fee lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom