Price of Parking

mickeyfan

We always stay on site and use the bus system, but a friend told me it was $7.00. Keep your receipt if you drive from one park to the other because it is good for the whole day. You do not have to pay at each park for the same day.

Upvote 0

MrPromey

But if you are a silly season passholder it's $12 a day to park, except for the MK which is $17 because they really don't want you to go there ;)

Seriously, if you are a AAA member and you get your AP at a AAA office, they give you something call the Diamond parking pass which also gives you special parking privileges on top of the free parking. In MK, you have your own parking lot up near the handicapped parking that is in walking distance to the TTC. In MGM and AK, they have spaces reserved at the front of the rows that you get with the pass. As for Epcot, I'm not really sure how they are doing it now, it's been different the last few times I've gone. They used to have a lot like MK, but they took away the entrance. Now, you either get front of the row like AK and MGM or to the front where the diamond parking 'used to be' depending on where the cast member decides to put you at the time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom