Price Increases for 2020 Done?

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
I am not always on top of all things Disney, but from reading around, am I correct to assume that for WDW only annual passes increased in price for 2020? If that's the case, I guess I can only say, I am both thankful and surprised.

disneyflush

You are correct that WDW only announced price increases on certain annual passes. If WDW increased the daily prices for tickets for 4 random days during a month, for example, would they still make an announcement about it or would it just get found possibly by people comparing specific days year-over-year? I do not know.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
You are correct that WDW only announced price increases on certain annual passes. If WDW increased the daily prices for tickets for 4 random days during a month, for example, would they still make an announcement about it or would it just get found possibly by people comparing specific days year-over-year? I do not know.
I dont believe they actually made any announcement about the APs did they? It was widely reported, but I didn't say anything from Disney announcing it.

Eamethyst

I am not always on top of all things Disney, but from reading around, am I correct to assume that for WDW only annual passes increased in price for 2020? If that's the case, I guess I can only say, I am both thankful and surprised.
As of right now, yes your are correct but Disney does spread out the increases of prices. Don't be to surprised when the single day tickets, Muti day, park hopper tickets, etc increase at some point this year. It's still early. Disney has allot going on for this year and next year. Epcot renovation. Mk, HS, Epcot all have new rides, new attractions, new lands being built as we speak and until next year.New hotels, Disney Springs is adding more restaurants. I expect all tickets to increase this year and tickets, Ap's to increase at least once next year. Maybe twice. hopefully not twice. AP's usually increase in Feb every year but every once in a while Disney will start that in Jan.

wendysue

Price increases are DONE for us. Not renewing our AP's and are ready to move on and see some other sites. :)

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
Price increases are DONE for us. Not renewing our AP's and are ready to move on and see some other sites. :)
Yeah, I have never done the AP, this last year would have been the pool only time O c ok considered it, as it is we are more of a 5 to 7 one time a year vacation. So much to see out there, I recommend a national park if you can!

wendysue

Yeah, I have never done the AP, this last year would have been the pool only time O c ok considered it, as it is we are more of a 5 to 7 one time a year vacation. So much to see out there, I recommend a national park if you can!
Actually, I think we will just do some mini road trips until they figure out where this virus thing is headed.

John park hopper

Disney is never done with prices increases you can bet snack prices will increase, resort parking fees will increase, water/soda up, as Larry posted food increase you name they will raise

filipe

First post here just to note that actually multi-day tickets also increased price whenever AP did. Don't know about the other types. All sites only reported AP but I guess that's because the *flexible* pricing made it hard for them to notice. My 5 DAYS ticket actually increased 30 dollars (for the first couple of weeks in May).

Disney Tourist Blog also reported on this after multiple guests brought it to their attention.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom