Preventing Coronavirus when traveling to Tokyo Disney Resort [Closed until March 15th]

A Noble Fish

Original Poster
A thread for discussing preventative measures and the effects at Tokyo Disney Resort.

Here's a great fact-based article that I vetted: Article

EDIT: The resort is now closed until March 15th.

Please report fake information should it arise.

Last edited:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Masks will help a little to keep you from spreading an infection if you have it but do little to prevent you from being infected.

About the best thing you can do to prevent yourself from getting pretty much any virus is to not go into a heavily infected area, wash your hands properly and often, and avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.

JacobMorrisonL

Thanks for the information. Each of us should be responsible and take care of ourselves and people around. When I had my golden triangle packages to India I was very careful and observed epidemiological conditions. I wanted to visit Mussoorie so much but it's also not safe since it's pandemia in the world. Fortunately, I didn't get sick but it was risky. I don't regret at all. Nature in India is so gorgeous that you can forget what is happening around you. Anyways be safe everyone and explore new places.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom