Present AC situation at the Pop

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
With the possibility of a WDW trip this year during the searing summer heat (I HATE the heat but my GF wants to go, I wouldn't go before November) the question arises about the present situation at the Pop concerning AC. I read a lot about problems with the motion sensors of the ACs at the Disney resorts and am concerned that if we stay there during August or early September, either the motion sensor keeps us from getting back into a cold room or even worse, shuts of the AC during our sleep in the night. This would spoil the entire stay there because I definitely need a perfectly air conditioned room to stand the heat outside, especially with the ACs in the shops and restaurants in the park being not even remotely as well cooled as they were in the past, and to sleep well. I don't want to discuss the scandal that AC has become a concern at WDW in the first place, I just want to know how the situation is at the Pop, with the refurbishing being completed. Thanks a lot.

tig4162

I have always heard to buy a balloon (but they are expensive in Disney) and put it in the room where the air stream moves it so the motion sensor just keeps on letting the ac run.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom