Premium Membership Issue

Communicora

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hiya @wdwmagic - I also sent you a PM but thought I'd post here in case your inbox is flooded. I was able to access the premium features this AM. When I came back this afternoon, I no longer had access so I thought my membership must have somehow expired. I upgraded again only to go to paypal and see that I had paid the monthly rate yesterday. I still don't have access. Could you please help me get this sorted? I'm happy to have both of my monthly memberships canceled and set up an annual if that is easier. Cheers!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hiya @wdwmagic - I also sent you a PM but thought I'd post here in case your inbox is flooded. I was able to access the premium features this AM. When I came back this afternoon, I no longer had access so I thought my membership must have somehow expired. I upgraded again only to go to paypal and see that I had paid the monthly rate yesterday. I still don't have access. Could you please help me get this sorted? I'm happy to have both of my monthly memberships canceled and set up an annual if that is easier. Cheers!
Yep looking into it now. Apologies!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom