Premier Passholder benefits announced to make up for HHN/valet parking

Satans Hockey

Original Poster
These are some nice perks if you're a local or are still going during this time period to make up for missing out on a free ticket to Halloween horror nights and valet parking(something I personally just never use)

I'm sure some will still complain about it not being enough though. I was planning on renewing my passes before this covid mess but unfortunately I just don't see myself renewing them because I'm not interested in getting on a plane or traveling right now so it's hard to justify renewing when I have no idea when I'll be going back. Its not like six flags where I can justify paying the money and not going.

When it comes time to renew I've read they give you like 20% for paying in full. Mine is up in October not including the months tacked on for being closed but I think they should offer a future activation date. Like for me I don't plan on going any time the rest of the year and definitely not before the spring of 2021 but if you gave me the incentive of 20% off for paying in full but I can choose lets say September 2021 as the first month I would be able to use my passes I would sign up for that. At least it would keep some cash coming in for them.

Here's the email...

Dear Premier Passholder,

As we continue to focus on operating the theme parks with enhanced health and safety protocols, we recognize some of your Premier Pass benefits, including valet parking and one night of Halloween Horror Nights admission have been impacted.

In lieu of these unavailable benefits, we are offering the following to all Premier Passholders:

• Earlier Universal Express access* starting at 2:00 p.m. from Aug. 10 – Sept. 30, 2020
• Dedicated parking toll booth lane** from Aug. 10 – Sept. 30, 2020
• One (1) free theme park admission ticket*** for a guest
Guest admission is available for use for any one (1) day from August 17 – December 24, 2020 at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Premier Passholder must accompany guest to the front gate ticket windows of either park to receive the guest ticket.

Guest admission is available for use for any one (1) day from August 17 – December 24, 2020 at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure. Premier Passholder must accompany guest to the front gate ticket windows of either park to receive the guest ticket.

disneygeek90

The 2pm express is the biggest improvement. It’s cool having the parking lane as well that will actually do something as opposed to the typical AP parking lane that is usually longer than the other booths.

JoeCamel

The 2pm express is the biggest improvement. It’s cool having the parking lane as well that will actually do something as opposed to the typical AP parking lane that is usually longer than the other booths.
At least they did commit to paying someone to wave you through the parking check but the rest is pretty weak sauce imo. Still not going

monykalyn

Like for me I don't plan on going any time the rest of the year and definitely not before the spring of 2021
If you renew before end of september (I think is the date) you get an extra 3 months.
Is October your expiration date with the added months from closure?

monykalyn

I'd rather have the option of free guest vs one HHN ticket, as I buy multinight HHN admission.
We use valet parking alot-will be missed.
Bought premiere for the EP as well-as we tend to go during busier times, and stay offsite.

Satans Hockey

Original Poster
If you renew before end of september (I think is the date) you get an extra 3 months.
Is October your expiration date with the added months from closure?

October is my expiration date before the added months but I simply just don't know when I'll get back down there when this stuff is going on. I have no problems wearing a mask to go do essential things like good shopping, etc. but I'm just not interested in flying during this stuff and paying money to go on a vacation that I have to wear a mask the entire time.

I'll probably just let it expire and just sign up again whenever we actually go back down. I'd rather spend the extra difference in not renewing vs renewing at a discount and then not going at all or wasting a ton of months with not going.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom